Address: 3 Richard Avenue
Erf No: 247 Ptn: 27
Land Size: 1286 Sqm
House Size: +/- 406,5 Sqm
Rates & Taxes: R 3 534,45
Price: R 4 100 000
Reception Rooms: 5
Bathrooms 2,5 (MES)
Staff Accommodation: Yes
IDEALLY POSITIONED IN AN EXCLUSIVE ACCESS CONTROLLED STREET, THIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY RESIDENCE HAS MODERN OPEN-PLAN DESIGN, EXCITING COMFORTABLE MULTI-LEVEL HOME MAKING GOOD USE OF NATURAL LIGHT AND PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING IN AND OUTDOORS. THE POWERFUL COMBINATION OF CRISP ARCHITECTURAL LINES, WARM EARTHY COLOURS AND TEXTURES OF KLINKER BRICK EXTERIOR TO NATURAL MERANTI WOOD DOOR AND WINDOW FRAMES, CREATE A HOMELY AND ELEGANT AMBIENCE FOR SECURE PEACE OF MIND EVERYDAY LIVING.
Inside Features - The Living Areas:
The spacious entrance hall is a pivotal point connecting all living spaces: dining room and lounge have high volume ceilings and grandiose crystal chandeliers, both inviting you to the outdoors, a huge family room with fireplace expanding to a large covered entertainment patio including a built-in braai and a full walled private landscaped garden with a large sparkling swimming pool.
The heart of this home is the family kitchen fitted with loads of custom designed cupboards, double ovens, double fridge space, pantry, scullery, a large versatile counter serving as breakfast nook or bar counter next to opposite the spacious entrance hall with a piano corner leading to the bedroom passage and stairway to a large upper level studio/suite.
The upstairs area is equally suitable for comfortable work from home offices or guest suite and features a study or bedroom with an en-suite guest bathroom and a lovely large pyjama lounge or playroom extending to a huge balcony patio overlooking the treetops offering views northwards as far as the Magaliesberg mountains.
The ground level bedroom wing is secured by Trellidor security and secures four very generous comfortable bedrooms and two bathrooms (main en-suite):
* The first bedroom is north facing, carpeted includes its own spacious study with skylight, loads of cupboard space and wall mounted heater.
* The family bathroom is tiled to the ceiling, has dual basins, bath and WC.
* The second bedroom is carpeted and has a lovely view of the garden
* The third bedroom is north facing
* The master bedroom is north facing, has carpeted floor with underfloor heating, private sitting area with French doors opening to private garden area. There is a considerable dressing room with skylight, and an en-suite bathroom consisting of double basins, bath, shower and WC.
Outbuildings and Garden:
The property also offers staff quarters and automated double garages with extra space for storage and workshop with direct access into the house. The beautiful green outdoors make this residence a special private retreat with sparkling pool, manicured lawns, slender palm trees, cycads and irrigation system.
* This house is in a closed off street providing excellent security and is peaceful and quiet.
* Enjoy the benefit of living close to good English and Afrikaans pre-primary, primary and high schools.
* Security consists of alarm system and panic buttons
The Suburb of Robin Hills:
This unique home is ideally situated near many schools, business hubs and main shopping centres. Homes in the suburb are pretty, with gardens filled with birds because of the high density of trees. Robin Hills is situated within the sought-after inner circle affording easy access to all major highways, shopping malls, good private and government schools, churches, medical and sporting facilities and other conveniently located amenities.
* The Kings School Robin Hills Private Pre-Primary, Primary and High School.
* Holy Cross De La Salle Private Primary and High School.
* Northcliff Primary and High School.
* Robin Hills Primary School.
* Laerskool Fontainebleau.
* Risidale Primary School
* Hoerskool Randburg.
* Hoerskool Linden.
* Laerskool Unika.
* Seren House
* Randburg SAPS.
* Linden SAPS.
* Randburg Medicross Centre.
* Johannesburg Eye Hospital.
* Randburg Day Clinic.
* Sandton Mediclinic.
* NHC Blackheath.
Breakfast Nook Dining Room Dressing Room En-Suite Entrance Hall Fireplace Kitchen
Laundry Lounge Patio Scullery / Pantry Study TV Room Under Floor Heating
Braai Courtyard Satelite Dish
Shed Swimming Pool Visitors Parking
Alarm System Burglar Proofing