Address: 29 Vosloo Street
Erf No: 143
Land Size: 1489 Sqm
House Size: +/ 395 Sqm
Rates & Taxes: R 2 375,99
Price: R 2 950 000
Receptions Rooms: 3
Automated Garages: 3
WELL LOCATED, WELL BUILT, WELL MAINTAINED. ITS MODERN LIVING REDEFINED, SOPHISTICATED LIFESTYLE. NEWLY RENOVATED. LOVELY LIGHT AND BRIGHT FAMILY HOME IN SECURE CLOSED OFF CUL-DE-SAC
Inside Features - The Living Areas:
* Solid wood front door.
* Entrance hall has wood pattern tiled floor.
* Formal lounge has wood pattern tiled floor, wood burning open combustion fireplace and has glass stacking doors leading to garden.
* Large/ Family room has wood pattern tiled floor and has glass sliding door leading to large covered patio.
* Separate spacious dining room has wood pattern tiled floor, door leading to kitchen and glass stacking doors leading to large covered patio.
* To die for gourmet style kitchen has wood pattern tiled floor, white Caesar-stone counters, breakfast nook, prep bowl, electric oven and 5 plate gas hob, extractor fan, space for double fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and double stainless steel sink.
* Bedroom wing passage has wood pattern tiled floor.
* Family bathroom is tastefully tiled to ceiling and comprises of a shower, double basins and WC.
* Linen cupboard.
* First bedroom is north facing with blinds, has wood pattern tiled floor and built-in cupboards.
* Second bedroom is north facing with blinds has wood pattern tiled floor and built-in cupboards.
* Third bedroom is south facing with blinds, has wood pattern tiled floor and built-in cupboards.
* Master bedroom is north facing with blinds, has wood pattern tiled floor, built-in cupboards, study with French door leading to garden, and an en-suite bathroom which comprises of a bath, shower, double vanity basin and WC.
Outbuildings and Garden:
* Large covered patio has two sky lights, blinds on the eastern side and a large pizza oven on the western corner.
* Tripple automated garages.
* Laundry attached to garage building comprises of enamel coated washing basin, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and has built-in cupboards
* Huge swimming pool.
* Spacious fully enclosed garden.
* Courtyard with washline.
* Staff accommodation with separate bathroom consisting of basin, shower and WC.
* Access controlled road closure.
* Alarm system and burglar bars and Trellidor on all windows and doors respectively.
* Fibre installed.
The Suburb of Windsor Glen:
This unique home is ideally situated near many schools. Homes in the suburb are pretty, gardens filled with birds because of the high density of trees. Windsor Glen is nestled within the sought-after inner circle affording easy access to all major highways, shopping malls, good private and government schools, churches, medical and sporting facilities and other conveniently located amenities.
* The Kings School Robin Hills Private Pre-Primary, Primary and High School.
* Northcliff Primary and High School.
* Robin Hills Primary School.
* Laerskool Fontainebleau.
* Risidale Primary School.
* Randpark High School.
* Hoerskool Randburg.
* Hoerskool Linden.
* Laerskool Unika.
* Seren House.
* Randburg SAPS
* Linden SAPS
* Randburg Medicross Centre
* Johannesburg Eye Hospital
* Randburg Day Clinic
* Sandton Mediclinic
* NHC Blackheath
Breakfast Nook Dining Room En-Suite Entrance Hall Family Room
Gas Hob Kitchen Lounge Patio Scullery / Pantry