Address: 35 Clive Street
Erf No: 233
Land Size: 1200 Sqm
House Size: +/ 333 Sqm
Rates & Taxes: R 2 567.11
Price: R 2 450 000
Receptions Rooms: 3
Automated Garages: 2
A HOME TO FULFIL ALL YOUR EVERY NEED. ENTER FUSION OF CONTEMPORARY AND TRADITION.
Inside Features - The Living Areas:
* Security gate protecting access to solid wood front door with glass windows alongside allowing loads of natural light into the hallway.
* Entrance hall has wood pattern tiled floor and an inter-leading door to the garage.
* Formal lounge has wood pattern tiled floor, skylight and has glass stacking doors leading to covered patio.
* Large / Family room has wood pattern tiled floor and has glass sliding door leading to large covered patio.
* Guest bedroom with tiled floor, built-in cupboards and the French doors leading to garden. There is a fully tiled en-suite bathroom consisting of shower, free-standing oval bath, vanity basin, built-in cupboards and WC.
* Open-plan to the lounge, spacious dining room has wood pattern tiled floor, door leading to kitchen and aluminum glass stacking doors leading to covered patio.
* Kitchen has charcoal tiled floor, black granite counters, breakfast nook, white kitchen cupboards, Defy electric glass top hob with Defy extractor fan above, matching double Defy Gourmet ovens, microwave shelf, space for double and single fridge, dishwasher and has double stainless steel sinks.
* Bedroom wing passage has wood pattern tiled floor.
* First bedroom is north facing with burglar bars, has wood pattern tiled floor and built-in cupboards.
* Family bathroom is tastefully tiled halfway to ceiling and comprises of a shower, bath, basin and WC.
* Second bedroom is north facing with burglar bars, has wood pattern tiled floor and built-in cupboards.
* Master bedroom is north facing with burglar bars, has wood pattern tiled floor, built-in cupboards and an en-suite bathroom which comprises of a large shower, double vanity basin and WC.
Outbuildings and Garden:
* Louvered covered patio with built-in braai overlooking the swimming pool.
* Black palisade fencing and automated sliding gate.
* Double automated garages.
* Swimming pool.
* Spacious fully enclosed garden.
* Large Wendy house with electricity, cottage pane windows and doors leading to covered wood panel patio.
* Courtyard with washing line.
* Laundry with double enamel clothing washing basins.
* Staff accommodation with separate bathroom consisting of basin, shower and WC.
* Water harvesting with a tripple direct filtration system and with 7500 litre capacity linked to municipality home water system.
* Solar system for house.
* Alarm system including 8 CCTV cameras which can be linked to an app on mobile devices.
* Burglar bars and Trellidor on all windows and doors respectively.
* Electric fence.
* Fibre installed.
The Suburb of Robindale:
This unique home is ideally situated near many schools. Homes in the suburb are pretty, gardens filled with birds because of the high density of trees. Robindale is nestled within the sought-after inner circle affording easy access to all major highways, shopping malls, good private and government schools, churches, medical and sporting facilities and other conveniently located amenities.
* The Kings School Robin Hills Private Pre-Primary, Primary and High School.
* Northcliff Primary and High School.
* Robin Hills Primary School.
* Laerskool Fontainebleau.
* Risidale Primary School.
* Randpark High School.
* Hoerskool Randburg.
* Hoerskool Linden.
* Laerskool Unika.
* Seren House.
* Randburg SAPS
* Linden SAPS
* Randburg Medicross Centre
* Johannesburg Eye Hospital
* Randburg Day Clinic
* Sandton Mediclinic
* NHC Blackheath
Breakfast Nook Dining Room En-Suite Entrance Hall
Family Room Kitchen Lounge Study