Address: 15a Cherry Drive (32 Eland Road), Robin Hills
Erf No: 27
Land Size: 2017 m2
House Size: +/- 600 m2
Rates & Taxes: R 3 183,64
Price: R 3 500 000
Receptions Rooms: 3
Automated Garages: 2
Staff Accommodation: 2
* Reception Rooms: 1
* Bedrooms: 2
* Bathrooms: 1
* Covered Louvered Patio
* Separate Entrance
* Reception Rooms: 1
* Bedrooms: 3
* Bathrooms: 1
* Carport: 2
THIS INVITING FAMILY HOME WILL IMPRESS THE BUYER LOOKING FOR ABUNDANT SPACE AND CONVENIENT ACCESS TO THE SUBURB'S EXCELLENT SCHOOLS. TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME EXUDING WARMTH CHARM AND CHARACTER SET IN A TRANQUIL GARDEN. WORK FROM HOME/MOVE GRANNY IN/TWO INCOME PRODUCING SELF CONTAINED COTTAGES.
One immediately senses a feeling of collective pride and ownership. This is a neat, well-maintained home and the garden is there to use and to enjoy in relaxing surrounds.
Inside Features - The Living Areas:
* Grandiose covered entrance with white pivot front door.
* Spacious tiled entrance hall with double doors leading to house and office.
* Guest bathroom with shower, basin and WC.
* White double door entry to tiled office area.
* 2 offices with built-in cherry wood desks and built-in cupboards.
* Door leading to 1 bedroom flatlet (2nd office can be configured as second bedroom for flatlet).
* Door leading to double garage.
* Sunken formal lounge is carpeted with double French doors leading to patio and beautiful garden.
* Open-plan dining room is tiled.
* Sunken family room is tiled and has 2 sliding doors to covered entertainment patio.
* Kitchen with cherry wood finish built-in cupboards to ceiling, microwave shelf, prep bowl with water supply, Defy eye-level double oven and hob.
* Scullery with stainless steel double sinks, more built-in cupboards and space for dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
* Very spacious family bathroom is tiled half way to ceiling, has blinds in windows with corner bath, shower, large built-in vanity cupboard basin with granite top and WC.
* Family pyjama lounge/pool room/study/bedroom has wood laminated floor, built-in desk with book shelves and built-in cupboards.
* First bedroom is north facing, blinds in windows, has wood laminated floor, built-in cupboards and air-conditioner.
* Second bedroom has view of front garden, with wood laminated floor, built-in cupboards and air-conditioner.
* Very large main bedroom has wood laminated floor, walk-in cupboard with dressing area and air-conditioner.
* Main en-suite bathroom, includes spa bath, shower, built-in double vanity basins with hand showers, granite tops, underfloor heating, towel heater rails and WC.
* Separate entrance.
* Tiled lounge with sliding doors to patio and garden.
* White melamine kitchen open plan to lounge.
* Spacious bedroom.
* Bathroom with shower, basin and WC..
* Own alarm system.
* Geyser with heat-pump.
* Covered patio
* Separate entrance with automated gate.
* Double carport.
* Tiled open-plan dining room, kitchen and lounge with sliding doors to patio and own private garden.
* Separate laundry.
* 3 bedrooms with built-in cupboards.
* Bathroom with bath, shower-in-bath, basin and WC.
* Internal & perimeter alarm system.
* 200 litre solar geyser.
Outbuildings and Garden:
• Double staff room with bathroom consisting of shower, basin and WC (could be incorporated with 1 bedroom flatlet).
• Covered entertainment patio with skylight and flow to pool set in a beautiful garden.
• Automated double garage with built in cupboards and access to flatlet and house.
• Store room.
• 300 litre solar geyser (for MES but also pre-feeds a second 200 litre geyser for rest of house).
• 3m x 2.5m Wendy hut housing generator and inverter (wired into the house).
* This home affords home office opportunities. You can live and enjoy the convenience of working from home.
* The property is located in the inner circle.
* Enjoy the benefit of living close to good English and Afrikaans pre-primary, primary and high schools.
* 10kW 3-phase generator linked to house through cross-over switch
* 3kW inverter linked to house feeding separate circuits (security, computers, entertainment)
* 13-camera perimeter video feed with monitor on inverter backup
* Radio-linked, 5 partition alarm system - 3 internal (house, flat and cottage) and 2 perimeter (house and cottage areas) partitions with 33 active zones (expandable to 64) - with separate battery backup also on inverter supply
* Recently installed 8 and 10-wire electric fence with a Nemtek M18S energiser on inverter backup
* Automated gate and double garage door on inverter backup. Both automated gate motors have security cages
* Automated irrigation system with own pump and fed from 4 x 5000 litre rainwater tanks
* Palisade fencing
The Suburb of Robin Hills:
This unique home is ideally situated near many schools. Homes in the suburb are pretty, gardens filled with birds because of the high density of trees. Robin Hills is nestled within the sought-after inner circle affording easy access to all major highways, shopping malls, good private and government schools, churches, medical and sporting facilities and other conveniently located amenities.
* The Kings School Robin Hills Private Pre-Primary, Primary and High School.
* Northcliff Primary and High School.
* Robin Hills Primary School.
* Laerskool Fontainebleau.
* Risidale Primary School.
* Randpark High School.
* Hoerskool Randburg.
* Hoerskool Linden.
* Laerskool Unika.
* Seren House.
* Randburg SAPS.
* Linden SAPS.
* Randburg Medicross Centre.
* Johannesburg Eye Hospital.
* Randburg Day Clinic.
* Sandton Mediclinic.
* NHC Blackheath.
Air-Conditioning Dining Room En-Suite Entrance Hall Family Room Fiber To The Home
Kitchen Lounge Patio Scullery / Pantry Study Under Floor Heating
Carports Cottage Irrigation System (Auto)
Shed Staff Quarters Swimming Pool