The first level allows for large scale entertainment with beautiful views of the ocean and surrounding mountains. This mansion has reception areas as well as an open plan formal lounge, dining room with a fireplace, a beautiful kitchen, with a separate scullery, and an electric stove and gas oven leading on to a large covered entertainment area, with built in conventional braai, built in gas braai as well as a pizza oven. A large patio with seamless fold up doors, allows for outside entertainment next to the 65 000 liter swimming pool and trampoline area.
· Separate laundry/scullery/pantry area.
· Large study
· Guest toilet
· Server Room with a Tesla Power wall with 24 panels producing power for 5-7 hours
· Games room / Man cave on two levels.
· Two en-suite bedrooms.
· 4 Garages
· Parking for a fleet of cars
· 18 000 liter water tanks
· Water irrigation system with grey water system.
· Top security and electric fence
· Gas Geysers
A grand sweeping staircase opens into an informal lounge area with kitchenette leading to three large en-suite bedrooms, with balconies and spectacular views of the ocean and distant mountains which will be permanent.
The main bedroom suite is spacious with a large dressing room, and luxurious bathroom.
· American wooden shutters throughout.
· TV room
· Two additional en-suite bedrooms
Dining Room En-Suite Entrance Hall Family Room Fireplace Gas Hob
Kitchen Laundry Lounge Patio Scullery / Pantry Study
Borehole Braai Irrigation System (Auto)
Satelite Dish Swimming Pool